1. Beautifully; handsomely.
2. Commodiously; conveniently; as a town fairly situated for foreign trade.
3. Frankly; honestly; justly; equitably; without disguise, fraud or prevarication. The question was fairly stated and argued. Let us deal fairly with all men.
4. Openly; ingenuously; plainly. Let us deal fairly with ourselves or our own hearts.
I interpret fairly your design.
6. Without perversion or violence; as, an inference may be fairly deduced from the premises.
7. Without blots; in plain letters; plainly; legibly; as an instrument or record fairly written.
8. Completely; without deficience. His antagonist fought till he was fairly defeated.
9. Softly; gently.